I want to be a contestant
1. GeekPwn 2016 Macau Contest accepts contestant registration since Jan 20th, 2016. We welcome any registration in contestant’s own name. The committee reserves the right to reject the registration of contestant who has record of criminal or violating code of ethics.
2. Contestant can visit GeekPwn website to download the “Call For Pwn” registration form, Please fill the form with accurate and detailed information, then send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the registration form.
3. The Committee will qualify contestant to attend GeekPwn event within 1 week. During the period, the committee may contact the contestant to ask for more information which can help to make the judgment.
4. When the contestant is qualified, the committee will setup and announce the device category. The device will be provided during GeekPwn event for contestant to demonstrate the Pwn technical approach.
5. After the contestant is qualified, contestant needs to sign non-disclosure agreement.
I want to be a spectator
No matter professionals or non-professionals, we welcome you to join if you like the Geek spirit. You can get a ticket through any of the methods below.
1, Scan the chart below in WeChat to buy the ticket.
2, Send your ticket requests to email@example.com. Please write in the email your name, contact method, address, your ticket requests, etc and we shall contact you soon.
3, Pay through Paypal, GeekPwn Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Time||Ticket Price||Group Purchase(more than 3)|
|Before 2016.4.12||RMB 699||RMB 499|
|2016.4.12-4.30||RMB 899||RMB 699|
|2016.5.1-5.12||RMB 1024||RMB 899|
Ticket fee will cover:
1. Participate Geekpwn Macau contest on May 12th
2. Watch the whole contest process
3. Small gifts
1. GeekPwn Training Camp will be hold in non-periodically. Please follow GeekPwn public web site or Wechat public account for registration information and the contents.
2. GeekPwn Carnival will be hold on Oct. 24th, 2016. Please follow GeekPwn public web site or Wechat public account for information.